Pull up a seat and your favorite cup of tea, or coffee if you prefer. Today I thought it would be nice for me to share a few more things you lovely people may not know about me. Nothing long and fancy, I just wanted to let you get to know me a little more. Feel free to comment below with a fun fact about yourself, because I would love to get to know you more too.
- I studied French officially for 7 years, and unofficially since I was a child.
- I haven’t drank soda in over 10 years, and to be quite honest I don’t really miss it.
- I am a huge movie and television junkie, and I mean huge. Want to win my heart, a movie date night is the way to do it.
- I am and always have been obsessed with surfing, but have yet to really learn how to surf myself. My hope is that one day I will actually be able to surf, and can travel the world surfing different beaches.
- When I was a kid I had a pet squirrel who loved to eat pancakes. Yes pancakes! He would knock on the front door with his little squirrel paws every Sunday morning to signal us it was time for breakfast.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with flannel. Most people would probably say that I own too much, but y’all it is so dang comfortable, and I do not care what people think haha.
- Some of you may know that I am paler than a ghost based on some of my previous posts, but what you may not know is that I am actually allergic to the sun. Yep, you read that right. Luckily I can still go outside for periods at a time, I just have to be careful especially in spring and summer.
Well that is a little bit more about me, hopefully I don’t scare you away too much.